If you are a lover of the sea we strongly recommend this tour.
From Baja Sardinia, the Maddalena archipelago is very close, do not miss the opportunity to visit this paradise.
What do you do during this experience:
- Visit the most beautiful archipelago in Italy
- Swim among various species of fish in a wonderful sea
- Share unforgettable moments with friends or your family
- Enjoy a typical Sardinian lunch, with 0 km products
- Live the sailing experience with an ancient and ad hoc restored gozzo
Quattro Gioie is a restored Livornese Gozzo from the time.
The excursion starts at about 9 in the morning from Cala Bitta, a stone’s throw from Baja Sardinia.
Leave the moorings and set off for the Maddalena Archipelago. It is fantastic to admire the beautiful islands of Spargi, Budelli, Razzoli, Caprera and all the others from the sea.
A maximum of 12 people get on board for maximum comfort and safety. Also bookable exclusively.
The tour includes lunch prepared on board, drinks and fuel.
1. First course of pasta with tomato and basil
2. Fresh vegetables from the garden
3. Homemade sausage and cheeses and seasonal fruit
4. Water and wine
In the afternoon, after the bath, a snack based on typical sweets accompanied by myrtle and coffee.
Cala Bitta is 1 km from the hotel. Don’t worry, the transfer service is included.
- Maximum travel time: about 7/8 hours
- Difficulty: for everyone
preventivo su misura
Richiedi ora il tuo preventivo personalizzato e verifica la disponibilità, ti risponderemo nel più breve tempo possibile.
Sun Glasses, hat, sun cream, an emergency sweatshirt and a great desire to feel good are recommended.