Visit to the Masone Mannu Estate in Gallura
Are you a lover of food and wine?
When you are on vacation do you like to get close to local traditions and learn about their history?
This tour is tailor-made for you!
What do you do during this experience:
- Visit Tenuta Masone Mannu, an important Sardinian winery immersed in an extraordinary landscape of cork forests, rivers, lakes and Mediterranean scrub woods
- Discover the fascinating world of oenology
- Take part in a wine tasting directly in the cellar accompanied by a delicious aperitif
- You have the opportunity to purchase the wines produced by the winery directly from the cellar
Punta Est has an agreement with Tenuta Masone Mannu.
With this tour you get to know or have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge of typical Sardinian wines, such as Vermentino di Gallura D.O.C.G. which, together with Cannonau, represents the most typical expression of regional wine production. Arriving in Sardinia through Corsica in the late 1800s, Vermentino spread from the granite soils of Gallura throughout the island.
If you prefer reds to whites, you have the opportunity to taste excellent wines obtained from the vinification of native Sardinian grapes and classified in famous labels such as I.G.T. Isola dei Nuraghi or Cannonau di Sardegna D.O.C.
- duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes / 2 hours
- maximum number of participants: 40 people
- walking tour of the surrounding vineyards and the cellar with a description of the activities carried out and the story of the company
- tasting of three references accompanied by an appetizing aperitif based on local cold cuts and cheeses and carasau bread
in case of rain, visits to the cellar proceed regularly with a playful-educational variant
- opening hours held 8.30-17.30
- visits only by reservation received at least 48 hours in advance
preventivo su misura
Richiedi ora il tuo preventivo personalizzato e verifica la disponibilità, ti risponderemo nel più breve tempo possibile.
Ideas to better organize your visit to the cellar:
We recommend that you take advantage of the visit to the winery to explore new beaches around Olbia, some of them are truly enchanting. Plan your tour for aperitif time, so you will have all day to relax on the beach and reach Masone Mannu in just a quarter of an hour by car from Olbia!