The Punta Est Hotel offers numerous dove.
Forget you have a car, leave it in the Hotel parking lot and just think about relaxing.
- Room service
- Express Check in and Check out
- Free Wi-Fi, guaranteed in the common areas
- Free, private, unattended parking
- Outdoor pool on the bay
- Indoor restaurant for dinners served at your table
- “La Baja” terrace, open for a delicious breakfast with a view
- Weekly thematic dinners from June to September
- Gala evenings with romantic candle lit dinners at pool side, in July the “Midsummer’s Supper” and in August the “Ferragosto Gala”
- Vegetarian dishes as well as gluten free dishes on request
- Small pets are welcome
- Reception open 24/7
- Laundry and ironing service
- Evening room tidying (July and August)
- Lift for disabled people
- Goods lift
- Special discounts for young children
- Beach towels available on request (charged service)
- Reading room
We will be happy to book the following services for you:
- Car, motorcycle and bike rental
- Sailboat, motorboat and rubber dinghy excursions as well as diving and snorkeling
- Tennis courts and private or group lessons at the Porto Piccolo or Porto Cervo Tennis Clubs
- Taxi service
- Appointments with a private physician on request
Sunbathe on the large solarium with pool or on the nearby beach.
Experience a vacation at the center of a bay, surrounded by nature, while you read a book or simply admire the enchanting panorama..
Enjoy sail boat or motorboat excursions through the sparkling coves of the Emerald Coast and the Maddalena Archipelago or, if you prefer, explore the hinterland by bike, motorcycle or hiking through uncontaminated landscapes..
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/clients/client1/web34/web/newwp/wp-content/themes/temabianco/library/mv-builder/block-builder.php on line 61
Good value, very good service, quiet
Nice, quiet family hotel. We almost had the pool for ourselves all day. The apartments and rooms were VERY clean. The service at the hotel was good. Just a 5 min walk from Aqua Park - watermark. Beach was 2 min walk away. Several good restaurants just outside the hotel.…
Very nice and comfortable hotel near everything!
We stayed in the hotel beginning of August on a half-board basis, which was excellent! Go to the beach in the morning, come back to the pool to cool off and then off to a nice lunch, which comprised of a hot meal as well as seafood and plenty of…
Great hotel close to fantastic beach
Our stay at the Punta Est Hotel was very relaxing and we enjoyed the many amenities provided, such as the outdoor swimming pool, great meals at their restaurants, air conditioned room, short walk to a beautiful beach, and many very good restaurants at the beach.
Paradiso in sardegna
Abbiamo soggiornato in questo hotel per una settimana. Ci siamo trovati benissimo ed e' stata una bellissima esperienza. Ringraziamo tutte lo staff per la gentilezza in particolare Gianni una persona molto professionale e simpatico che con il suo carisma ci ha consigliato le spiagge migliori di Baja Sardinia.
Pay a little extra for the sea view room. It's well worth it...What a fantastic place with lots of charm and personality..Great value for the price; bar terrace overlooking sea and reasonable. Baia Sardinia is gorgeous and the hotel is beautiful; all in a fantastic location with ultimate sea views…